Austen HancockAssociate Partner firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7711 168 711
A management consultant with significant experience of leading and delivering change projects to clients in the UK financial services sector.
Over 10 years consulting experience in financial services including retail banking, investment management and life insurance. Projects have included defining, implementing and changing operating models; developing and enhancing product and customer propositions; and outsourcing arrangements and operational risk & regulatory controls.
- For an asset management company set up and delivered the project plan and controls for a merger, post-deal transitioned to lead a number of workstreams required to deliver post-merger integration.
- For an insurer led a team to define the target operating model resulting from a £150m cost reduction programme.
- For a bank led multiple workstreams of a large programme to meet an industry security standard for card data protection.
- For an asset manager reviewed the strategic options for outsourcing a core business function which led to running a supplier selection process.
- Defining the product and customer proposition, and business requirements for a building society wanting to enter the business banking market.
- Leading a team to design the day one operating model for the merger of two banks.
- At a building society leading a team to design and roll out a root cause analysis framework for complaint handling.
PEN point of view
My expertise is tackling complex problems and coming up with the right answer for the companies I work with. What excites me is exceeding a client's expectations through identifying and delivering practical, long-lasting solutions.