Ben DineenManagement Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7919 533 553
An experienced consultant helping financial services clients deliver change
With experience in the financial services sector, Ben specialises in the management of complex transformation programmes ranging from leading operational transformation projects, delivering complex core bank migrations, with great experience across project management, business analysis, and PMO.
- Leading an end to end operating model review for the B2B and B2C consumer sales division in a large UK Insurance company in support of a response to FCA assessments.
- Leading a team to successfully deliver a standard operating model for change teams across a major UK bank to support the banks target reduction of costs by 25% across change teams.
- Managing a shared service reporting capability across business change teams at a bank to support a number of reporting processes and tools used by all change resources across the bank.
- Setting up a central programme management office to monitor and control delivery across a £3bn transformation programme.
- Supporting the delivery of a bank’s current account offering as part of their core bank replacement programme.
PEN point of view
We are not just about delivering excellent solutions for our clients. We do this by providing experience and support to deliver outcomes that are right for the customer in a way that works for them.