David HolmesManagement Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 07515 508 974
An innovative and versatile consultant with strong project and change experience within financial services and corporate sectors. Well-versed in managing stakeholders and designing and implementing solutions for complex problems.
David has strong experience working within both the financial services and corporate sectors. His roles have focused on complex operational and strategic engagements for clients of all sizes; working with both Business and Technology functions. He has delivered a broad range of engagement types including financial modelling, system selection and implementation, project management, regulatory implementation and target operating model design.
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented scenario forecast model to assist strategic analysis for a global banking group.
- Development of the operating model to support the acquisition of a £3.3b mortgage portfolio for a British retail challenger bank.
- UK IT workstream lead as part of a global regulatory implementation programme for a global Spanish banking group.
- Treasury Management System selection and implementation for a global American brewing company.
- Market Risk lead for a system upgrade and functionality enhancement programme for a European banking group.
- Successful design and implementation of Counterparty Credit Risk function as part of the divesture of a British retail bank from a global banking group.
PEN point of view
Our approach is to always put the customer first. We tailor our methodologies to each engagement to provide our clients with the support and guidance they need to achieve their goals.