Jibran BaderManagement Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)75 1511 9834
A skilled consultant specialising in retail banking with a key focus on business analysis and project management of structural reform programmes.
Jibran has strong experience working in the retail banking space within Financial Services. Typical roles have focused on business analysis and project management in complex structural reform programmes, such as ring-fencing, divestments and new business launches for large banking clients.
- Launch readiness process owner for an investment bank launching its retail banking proposition in the UK
- Business analysis for a data related regulatory programme at a UK building society
- Design governance lead for a ring-fencing programme at a global bank
- Performed an analysis of the core banking platform for one of the regions at a large UK bank
- Performed business readiness analysis for a large divestment of UK banks
- Supported the set-up of a client due diligence shared services for a large UK bank
PEN point of view
The main thing about PEN that is refreshing and sets it apart from the plethora of other consultancies, is the transparency and honesty with which we work; whether it’s with our clients or our employees. From day one of the engagement, we don’t make a distinction of us vs them. We are genuinely part of client teams providing expert guidance to achieve the outcomes that are best for our clients.