Laurence WalkerManagement Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7786 246655
An experienced project manager and consultant specialising in major organisational change programmes across the Banking and Capital Markets sectors.
Laurence has a proven track record of delivering successful projects in major global banks and financial services firms. From delivering large scale transformation programmes to smaller strategic analysis, he specialises in organisational change, operating model design, vendor selection and recovery of ‘at-risk’ projects.
- Project manager for the global implementation of an anti-financial crime policy at a global investment bank.
- Developed the sales channel strategy for a leading UK financial services firm – demonstrated that the client could double the value of the portfolio by 2020.
- Project manager for a financial crime review at a UK pillar bank.
- Project manager engaged to recover the ‘at risk’ client finance and custody workstreams of a programme to outsource the transfer agency of a global asset management firm.
- Strategic review of business partner sale and purchase procedures for a FTSE 100 asset management firm.
PEN point of view
We treat each client as unique, look at the business through the eyes of the customer and deliver a truly bespoke approach to provide a fresh perspective on established thinking.