Mary WongAssociate Partner email@example.com +44 (0)7969 859 369
A focused, experienced consultant and industry practitioner specialising in business strategy and delivering transformative change in the financial services sector
With over 10 years’ in industry prior to becoming a consultant, Mary has a deep and multi-faceted understanding of investment management and financial services.
Her experience ranges across the life-cycle, from business strategy and proposition growth to sale of assets. Mary has a proven track record in leading change from strategic vision to refined details of execution, and is known for her pragmatic and results-oriented approach to driving progress and helping clients succeed.
- Business lead for a strategic transaction involving the sale of ~£370m investor assets for a top-tier global asset manager
- Delivered a global change framework for a FTSE 250 fintech firm across 3 continents, with improved governance to focus investment on the highest value-generating initiatives
- Platform change manager for the first UK asset manager wrap platform with additional solution oversight on overall client experience
- Strategic review of the UK direct business at a global asset manager, involving highly complex scenario analysis and technical FCA engagement
- Business proposition development manager, delivering client conversion and growth through digital strategy and partnership opportunities at a global asset management firm
PEN point of view
I care about achieving real, value-add outcomes for clients, combining industry experience with strong delivery and a drive to do things well, with the right people. Business solutions should always match what clients truly need, rather than an industrialised cookie-cutter approach