Neil MayallPartner email@example.com +44 (0)7889 693 232
Experience... Analysis... Action. A highly experienced financial services consultant with a passion for doing the right thing, to the best quality, and doing it quickly.
Neil Mayall has over 23 years of experience as a consultant and consulting practice leader within the Financial Services industry. He specialises in the planning and implementation of large scale change within asset managers, insurance companies and banks with a particular focus on operations and product distribution.
- Founding, development and ultimate sale of the niche FS consultancy Troika.
- Turnaround leadership of Navigant's US financial services practice, quadrupling profit margin within two years.
- Defining a market leading Wrap proposition for a leading UK life insurer, selecting the strategic technology partner and designing and initiating the implementation programme.
- Sourcing and negotiating a $30bn AUM middle and back office outsourcing programme in 4 months start to finish for a global asset manager, involving multiple asset classes and multiple global locations.
- Programme rescue and ongoing programme management for the group-wide replacement of UK life assurer's finance and accounting systems.
PEN point of view
I love working closely with my clients so that I can really understand their challenges and objectives, and then apply my experience, analytical skills and delivery drive to achieve real improvements quickly.