Paul RosenfeldPartner firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7770 581 835
A strategic advisor and practical deliverer, with a track record of providing pragmatic solutions in Financial Services.
Entrepreneurial flair coupled with a passion for delivery. Architect of many leading and long-lasting business and operations solutions, partnerships, and third-party arrangements. More than 25 years’ experience of international Financial Services. Loves delivering over and above expectations, hates inefficiency and unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Strategic & operational advisor for a leading UK Investment Manager over a 5-year period to restructure the business, divest non-core components, and create one of the most efficient businesses in that market.
- Designed and conducted a pioneering partnership to double the bottom-line profit for a client - at the same time creating a leading UK third-party FS administrator.
- Relationship Architect and dispute resolution between two UK High Street banks to resolve differences, restructure business arrangements, establish new relationships, and prevent litigious action.
- Programme Director for a +£150m Wealth Platform and BPO solution involving a team of +400 FTE across 3 continents.
- As a Board Director of Troika, established the consultancy's Investment Management practice, and core capabilities including the Outsourcing, Performance Benchmarking, and Customer Experience service lines.
PEN point of view
In my opinion consultancy should be less about spot advice and more about ensuring clients have the right long-lasting solutions... with access as and when necessary, to an advisor with a shared interest in achieving the business results. That's why I'm a PEN partner.