Ruari ScullionManagement Consultant email@example.com 07740 864651
A passionate and personable consultant with strong operational, strategic and change experience within the financial services sector. Well-versed in managing stakeholders, managing programmes and delivering results for complex problems.
Ruari has strong experience working within the financial services sector. His roles have focused on mobilising and delivering complex operational, strategic and regulatory engagements for a diverse group of FS clients. He has delivered a varied range of engagements ranging from programme mobilisation and delivery, operating model design and implementation, cost optimisation, regulatory responses and implementation and strategy development.
- Mobilised a £150m transformation programme for a blue-chip retail bank
- Successfully designed and rolled-out a new regulatory strategy for a European Insurance Group
- Delivered an organisational transformation programme for a leading UK-based gaming firm
- Designed and implemented a new operating model for a global wealth management provider
- Performed commercial due diligence for the acquisition of a tech firm on behalf of a UK bank
- Developed an approach to improving the customer experience for a global credit card company
- Provided broad-ranging support to a European Insurance group covering strategy, governance, stress testing and regulatory support
PEN point of view
At PEN, we pride ourselves on our ability to find practical and innovative solutions to our clients’ most pressing issues. That allows us to build relationships based on trust and integrity, and makes PEN a great place to work.