Shaun PrenticeAssociate Partner firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7500 783 482
An innovative and results-orientated, customer-focused Management Consultant with strong strategic management skills and a broad range of experience within Retail Banking
Shaun has over 10 years experience in Financial Services working in the UK, Canada and Australia with many leading Retail banks. Effectively delivered projects involving process optimisation, customer proposition development, business change and regulatory implementation initiatives, to exact client specification from initiation to completion.
- Worked with a key Retail bank to design & develop a customer centric, digital mortgages proposition
- Helped deliver a credit card proposition to develop a multi-channel 'Money Transfer' capability for a leading Retail Bank
- Helped a leading Retail Bank improve its sales processes from a risk and regulatory perspective
- Helped a Retail bank increase their Mortgage Advisor capacity by improving the end-to-end lead times including optimising Digital offering
- Designed and delivered key process improvement initiatives for a leading Retail bank's mortgage operations centres
- Worked with a leading UK bank, to develop an extensive change implementation function for its Corporate/Commercial Relationship Manager population
PEN point of view
Our aim is to work collaboratively with our clients to identify what the 'true' issue is and deliver a robust outcome based off what the client actually needs & aligns to their strategic goals.