How this eBook will help you
This eBook walks you through the forthcoming private sector IR35 reforms, what they mean for you and what you need to do to stay on the right sides of the regulations.
In this eBook we go in to detail on what’s changing in April 2020, the four key criteria that HMRC use to assess IR35 status, and what you need to do to carry on using contractors as you do today.
What you'll get from reading this eBook
In this eBook we give you clear and actionable guidance on what you need to do to comply with the changes. Including:
- An overview of the April 2020 changes and what they mean for you
- The common mistakes that were made when these reforms took place in the Public Sector and how to avoid them
- HMRC’s four key criteria that they will use to assess your IR35 compliance
- How you can take steps to protect your business and continue to use contractors after April 2020
- How we can help take care of this for you
With April 2020 rapidly approaching you’ll want to act now to ensure you can get all of your processes, procedures and systems in place and up to date to comply with the changing regulations.
Download our IR35 eBook today to find out what you need to do
Enter your details below and we’ll send you the IR35 eBook to the email address provided