Big organisations have long used Recruitment Process Outsourcers (RPO) to fill new roles, but now small-medium organisations have started to see the benefits too.
After numerous discussions with our clients, we’ve put together a list of the five reasons why small-medium companies like yours should outsource their recruitment:
• Reduced cost. Recruitment companies who offer an RPO service will offer you volume discount too.
• Scalability. The more we learn about the culture and team structures specific to your company, the more efficient we get at sourcing new candidates and prepping them appropriately.
• Timesaving. The stronger the relationship with your RPO, the easier it is to issue a job spec, or to call in a CV. Or to have frank conversations around day rates/packages.
• ‘Pipelining’. An effective RPO will pre-emptively start looking out for candidates who’d be a good fit for your company, so they can be called up swiftly should there be a need.
• Access to a wider candidate pool. RPOs typically have access to numerous job boards which might be too costly for small-medium organisations.
During such a tough economic time, with so many small-medium companies lacking the infrastructure to meet their recruitment demands, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is surely the way to go. It can handle your company’s recruiting needs whist maintaining a streamlined and efficient process.
Get in touch if you’d like to discuss this further or learn more about how we’re helping our clients in this way.
For more information about our contracting services, head over to our Resourcing Hub