Understanding what your customers are thinking and feeling has never been more important.
Listening to your customers and providing them with what they need through this difficult time will help you both respond to the current situation effectively while building the foundations for long-term CX success.
To help you to this, we’re making the recording of our recent Pharma CX webinar available for free. We usually only run these forums for a select group of PEN clients but in light of the current situation, we wanted to open this up so that all businesses could benefit from the insight and content.
In this webinar, we lifted the lid on our CX measurement framework and explained:
- Why effective CX is critical to your long-term business success
- What it means for both your customers and their patients and how it can help you stand out from the crowded market
- How you can use our CX measurement framework to help inform your strategic decision making and ensure you’re setting your pharmaceuticals business up for success, post Covid-19
PEN Partner Mike Bellis was joined by the following special guests to give you an in industry-wide view of our discussion topics:
- Danie du Plessis - EVP Medical Affairs Kyowa Kirin International and MAPS Board Member
- Karl Wilson - UK Customer Experience Squad Lead at Roche
- Tommy Annfeldt - Associate Director, digital 3rd Party Media and Innovation, Biogen Europe
Fill out your details below to watch this webinar now.