Customer Experience Management in the Financial Services sector is gathering momentum. Much of this increasing trend is driven by customer needs changing as a result of technological advances and new entrants to the market, opening up the market to the demands of millennials. But to add complexity, there is still a significant number of customers requiring traditional access. Businesses need to respond to the demands of the varying customer types, bring down the cost to serve and continue to abide by regulatory changes.
This whitepaper covers the following key topics:
- What is customer experience?
- Random, intentional and differentiated experiences
- Rationale for investing in customer experience
- Key trends in the Financial Services sector
- Development of a customer strategy