Welcome to the second episode in this new season of The Rise of The Customer Podcast, the go-to podcast for CX professionals looking to transform their organisation.
In this episode, Neil Sharp brings you something a little different. Shining a spotlight on the importance of culture in driving customer centricity, this compilation pulls together fascinating snippets from some of the fantastic guests from our first series.
It would be an understatement to say that Culture drives CX. In our work, day in and day out we see examples, good and bad, of how the culture of organisations impact the way people in that organisation behave and the subsequent impact on customer experience.
Clients often ask us what the secret is to creating a truly customer centric culture. Having a clear and well communicated set of values or ‘ethos’ is pivotal to ensuring your team at least start from a position of clarity of what is expected of them.
The guests on this episode share their wealth of experience in creating and nurturing powerful cultures which in turn create positive and memorable employee and customer experiences.
In this episode you'll hear from:
- Tom Baigrie, Chairman of LifeSearch
- Paul Barber, Chief Executive and Deputy Chairman of Brighton & Hove Albion FC
- Stuart Tragheim, CEO of Holloway Friendly
- Sam Seaton, CEO of Moneyhub Enterprise
- Teddy Nyahasha, Chief Executive of One Family
- Katy Howell, CEO at Immediate Future
- Oke Eleazu, COO of Many Pets (previously BoughtbyMany)
If you’re looking to embed a customer centric culture across your organisation, this episode is one not to miss.