Welcome to the next episode of The Rise of The Customer Podcast, the go-to podcast for CX professionals looking to transform their organisation.
In this episode, we’re joined by Katy Howell, Chief Executive Officer at Immediate Future, a leading social media agency based in London. Often called in as the ‘UK expert on social’ by TV, radio and the press, Katy appears regularly on BBC News, Victoria Derbyshire, and Reuters, as well as featuring in The Telegraph, Financial Times and Guardian. She’s considered the 4th most influential social media marketing expert, named by The Drum as one of the 25 women who have made an outstanding contribution to digital, and was honoured to be amongst the Top 100 Asian tech entrepreneurs in the UK.
During her conversation with Neil Sharp, Katy shares her wealth of experience and in this episode, we dig into:
- The evolution of social media over the last 17 years
- How social media can be used to underpin the customer experience with your brand and organisation
- How to safely manage interactions in regulated industries
- Why paid social media is important for your business
- And, the role social media influencers can play in your organisation
If you want to take a step back and really challenge yourself to consider the role of social media in the experience your customers have of your organisation, whatever sector you are in, this is the episode for you.